Upscale Food and Fun Await
Sophisticated and refined are words that exemplify a night out at Mastro’s Ocean Club. Adjacent from the Westin Kierland Golf Club, it provides the ideal Guys’ Night Out after a day on the course. Enjoy an American bourbon, like Woodford Reserve, Garrison Brothers, Basil Hayden or any of the Jack Daniels selections at the lively bar, then gather around the table for high-end cuts of steak and mouthwatering seafood creations.
The following pairings make for an experience that pleases every palate:
- Oysters and Chenin Blanc – Chenin blanc has bright acid and notes of melon and citrus that pair perfectly with oysters.
- Steak bacon and bourbon – Mastro’s steak bacon is rubbed with brown sugar and has bourbon in the maple glaze.
- 22-ounce rib-eye and a Napa cabernet – Rib-eye has beautiful marbling that pairs perfectly with a full-bodied Napa cabernet.
- Filet with Dungeness Crab Oscar-style and a pinot noir – Filet is lean and tender, topped with succulent crab and herbaceous bearnaise. This pairs well with an Oregon pinot noir that has earthy flavors.
- Caviar and Louis XIII – “Our U.S. Brand Ambassadors ultimate pairing.”